At a networking event a few weeks ago, a colleague mentioned to us that her agency was looking for an Hispanic marketing expert to join her team. We volunteered to post this here in case this is just what you've been looking for! While this is not a translation position, it's in a closely related field, and it looks quite interesting. Please note that the job is located in Las Vegas, NV. BRAINtrust is a cleverly named and well-respected marketing and communications agency in Nevada with many high-profile clients, and from what we hear, it's a great place to work.
To apply, please contact Gabriela Raguay, Senior Account Executive.
This is the job posting that BRAINtrust sent us. We don't have any additional information beyond what's posted here, so if you have any questions, please be sure to reach out to the hiring manager.
BRAINtrust Marketing + Communications seeks a versatile and dynamic individual to join our growing Hispanic Marketing Division. The successful candidate will have solid knowledge and experience within the multicultural market. The candidate will develop campaigns in the areas of marketing, advertising, public relations and social media that are culturally relevant to the Hispanic Consumer Market. In addition, some account management duties will include the general market, as well.
Founded in 2006, BRAINtrust Marketing + Communications is a Las Vegas-‐based full-‐ service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, public relations and creative design services. (www.braintrustlv.com)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Applicants should also have experience in the essential duties outlined above.
– (2-‐3 or 3-‐5) years agency experience
– Ability to read, write and fluently communicate in English and Spanish is a must
– Good understanding of the U.S. Hispanic consumer market
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or some other related field
– An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
– Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
– Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
– Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-‐paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
– Social media experience a plus
This is a challenging and rewarding full-‐time position with a rapidly growing, stable, marketing agency that offers full benefits and competitive compensation packages.