- 125 posts
- Average of 7 -9 blog posts per month
- Hundreds of comments and interesting discussions
- Appreciative feedback from readers we informed of an interpretation company that has not paid many contractors, as reported to us by affected parties
- Our most popular blog entries, by number of comments, were the above-mentioned non-payment alerts, including this one here and the accused's response here.
- Many good ideas and suggestions from our readers, which inspired new blog posts, including one on languages in literature.
Thanks for reading, everyone! We are appreciative of your input and feedback and look forward to continue strengthening our translation community by writing about relevant things for linguists. We will continue bringing you popular posts about marketing tips, advertising strategies, cost-saving tips, information on professional development, and much more. We'd love to hear from you as well - let us know if you'd like us to address a particular issue. Here's to a great second year! Note: the above picture was taken by our good friend and volunteer photographer, Ulf Buchholz, in front of a run-down building in east Las Vegas, signaling the end of the building boom in Nevada. No end of the blogging boom in sight, though!