A few weeks ago, Judy gave an interview sharing what she knows about blogging to fellow translator Olga Arakelyan of Russia, who also runs a Sharp End Training, which offers training for freelance translators with her business partner Jonathan Senior, who works out of the UK. Olga and Jonathan interviewed several translation bloggers and created a nifty how-to-get-started package for beginning translation bloggers. While it turns out that this information will not be free, but will rather be available for sale in the future, you can win it now by participating in the no-strings-attached contest (we love raffles). Readers of our blog have two ways of winning. Please read the information below.
Here is the information (slightly edited) we received from Sharp End Training:
The toolkit includes -
- Complete video training package for setting up Wordpress
- A "What not to do with Wordpress" training course
- Interviews with translation bloggers
- A comprehensive PDF cheat-sheet manual
- 30 days FREE membership to their blogging mastermind "closed doors" support group
- Plus a series of "mystery bonus" items that are still shrouded in secrecy
You can enter the contest here. For a second chance at winning, you can also leave a comment on that page saying that you have entered the contest.
The Sharp End Training guys will give a copy away on their contest. In addition, we will also select a winner from the comments left on the page.